You might not have snow in your backyard, but we do...and tons of it! With more open terrain than any other ski resort in New Jersey or the Poconos, winter lives here at Mountain Creek.
This is the perfect weekend to declare your own "hit the snow" day, and get out and play! Martin Luther King Weekend promises to be a blast for outdoor adventure seekers and warm weather enthusiasts alike. From the good ol’ winter activities you grew up with to the modern accommodations and amenities at Crystal Springs Resort, we have you covered - including skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing at America’s largest snow tube park, roaring fires, convenient lodging packages, top-rated spas, the tropical Biosphere pool complex and two indoor pools, award-winning dining and hot entertainment!
Reserve Saturday and Sunday, receive 50% OFF Friday or Monday! Call 973-827-5996 Ext. 2 for reservations or book online. Promo code MLK12.
MLK Weekend Entertainment Calendar:
Thursday, January 12th
- The fun begins on Thursday at KINK with furious ping pong action and Magic Hat specials from 7 PM – 10 PM.
Friday, January 13th
- Don’t miss New England’s après ski legend Bruce Jacques, known for his comedy spoofs on groups and artists such as Guns and Roses and Britney Spears, at Schuss Friday evening from 7 PM – 10 PM. Here’s your chance to try one of our gourmet wood-fired pizzas or signature shot skis. Plus, enjoy Coors Light and Grey Goose specials.
- Then, the party continues at KINK with beer pong and DJ entertainment 9PM to close.
Saturday, January 14th
- “America’s Rock & Roll Phenomenon” The Nerds perform live Saturday night at 10PM at the new Red Tail Lodge! FREE VIP admission for all Saturday night Hawks Nest dining guests. Tickets are $15 at the door (no advanced ticket sales). Sailor Jerry and Coors Light specials all night.
Sunday, January 15th
- Catch Big Blue on one of two dozen TV screens or wind down after a day on the slopes with Dave Crum as he plays acoustic covers Sunday evening from 4 PM – 7 PM at Schuss.
Call 973-827-2000 for more information or visit our Event Calendar online.
It’s a jam-packed holiday weekend of fun for all ages at New Jersey’s winter playground. We’ll see you on the mountain!