Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What's this I hear about a contest?

Somewhere between talking about winter predictions, beanie collections and ski movies… we brainstorm. This time around, two lucky people will benefit from this wicked brainstorming session.

We're cooking up a little contest for you shred heads.

Skiers and snowboarders of any skill level could make bank in this contest. That means the stone-cold beginner all the way up to the seasoned watch-my-sponsor-me-vid “pro” should get involved when the time comes.

I won't get into the contest specifics now... but know that anyone with an internet connection and a Twitter account could end up with either a “suite” setup or a new ride under their feet.

Welp! Sorry, but I’ve got to run. Hang tight - you'll know exactly what we're talking about (and how to get involved in the contest) real soon.

-Halley